Host Clubs Wanted
The IAL is seeking proposals from member clubs to host Annual Meetings.
Local Club efforts are primarily needed to:
• Locate a suitable hotel
• Process registrations and man the registration tables
• Assist in locating local speakers for master of ceremonies, prayer, band or DJ etc.
• Help the IAL Auxiliary with gathering raffle, sales and auction items
• Promote the meeting locally
• Provide assistance during the meeting for AV Equipment, commons area, etc.
• Provide brochures, giveaways and local information for handout bags
The location must meet these minimum requirements:
• 300 or more sleeping rooms
• Banquet room for 450
• Meeting space for the Annual Meeting and the Voice Institute
• Easy to get to via airlines
For additional information contact:
Executive Director-Annual Meeting Search
International Association of Laryngectomees
925B Peachtree Street NE, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA 30309-3918
Toll free 1-866 425-3678
IAL Website Article